4tbs oil ( I like to use a mixture of sunflower, rapeseed and olive, but do not use virgin olive oil)
1tbsp white wine vinegar
1tsp prepared French mustard
1/2tbsp spring onions
250g new potatoes (unpeeled)
1tbsp fresh herbs (such as parsley, oregano, chives, chervil, tarragon, coriander, lemon verbena)
- Blitz together the oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Finely chop the spring onions and add.
- Season with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- Boil the potatoes until tender – probably about 15 minutes depending on the size.
- Drain, and pour over half of the dressing while still hot.
- When the potatoes have cooled, remove the skins, cut into 5mm slices, add the remainder of the dressing and toss with the herbs.